The Year of Reviews?

Well the year is about out. And I was looking over what I had done on my blog this year. Do you do that? See where you have been? Well I do see I have 358 post this year. And with 365 days in a year, I almost made a post a day. Not too bad.  I also broke over 100 followers which made me feel pretty amazing.  And over 1000 post over all.  So those where the numbers. 

But I was also looking at what I have posted.  Yes, lots of reviews.  I will agree.  And I want to take this time to thank you for that.  Why you?  Well your here right.  That means you have read a lot of the reviews.  I am not sure your feeling on them.  I try very hard to put them in context of how they work in my life.  Keeping the flavor of my family in there the best I can.  But also, a massive thank you, they help me out more than you could ever know.  You see on my very limited budget that is my gifts.  Yes, my gifts to my family and friends.  I save almost everything I can from a review so I can have a nice new gift to give out.  Since I live on less than $1200 a month for income there is not much left over for gifts.  So I do 'pimp' myself out to help fill that gap.  And my thanks are to you for reading and following and staying with me.  I am sure it is not always the most entertaining here.  I will try and do better this year.

And in keeping with that thought.  I felt that may be you would like to see my 12 favorite post for this last year.  I picked one a month.  Through those 12 I think you would have a good feel for me, my family and our year all together.  What do you think?

 1.  January.  You Awake?
 2.  February.  Eeeek! It's Cold Out There!
 3.  March.  Weekend Fun
 4.  April.  Momma's Old
 5.  May.  Special for my Friends
 6.  June.  Busy Busy Busy
 7.  July.  Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes!
 8.  August.  Crazed Mind's Sub Sandwich
 9.  September.  God Blessed Us
10.  October.  June Cleaver Honored
11.  November.  McLinky Monday Question
12.  December.  He Should Have Known

"Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed."
-Proverbs 12:24

1 comment:

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!