Post Card Winners

Today is the day to announce my (2) LUCKY PRIZE WINNERS THAT WILL RECEIVE 250 CUSTOM GREETING CARDS.

The winners are:

Mary's B & B said...

A selection of birthday greetings cards.Image via Wikipedia

1

I'd love to make cards of the great places around town!

DH's Boss said... 3

I bet I could do a fantasy one of my family....Heck we are all from some fantasy anyway!

I know that Mary plans on using them for the B & B guest. I can not wait to see what DH's Boss comes up with. She does the neatest fantasy photos and the coolest tattoos. I am sure hers will be quite inventive.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!