Last Day to Enter for FREE Cards

Tonight I do the drawing for your FREE 250 CUSTOM GREETING CARDS.

A selection of birthday greetings cards.Image via Wikipedia


Make sure you go and enter so you can win. Yes, you will pay the shipping (low cost around $5.00). But you can pick what picture you want on your cards. I know Mary at Mary's Bed and Bath is hoping to make some postcards to leave in the B & B. This way visitors can send a note from their travels back home.
I bet that many of you would like to do the "family photo" on Christmas cards. I have seen some that are really cute with matching clothes or all the family pets in there. Of course you would never forget some of the REDNECK photos I have seen too! EWWW!
But you pick...just have to enter first!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!