Can I Exchange My IRA for Gold?

Remember me telling you about my Dear Hubby and his IRA? Yeah, he had come home with

Removed background, cropped, and converted to ...Image via Wikipedia

some information and silly me did not understand what it was. Well, we have more information now in the mail. I am glad he is keeping up with this as I do not have a head for numbers. Being dyslexic does not help at all.
Well, like I was saying before I had found out that there was a
gold 401k. But I did not know how to put gold in an IRA. Of course I do not have the gold. Wouldn't that be nice to have though? Well, I agree it would be heavy to carry around. Guess that is why we came up with the currency exchange anyway. Better minds than mine a long time ago.
But how would you do a
gold IRA transfer? And what are the benefits of 401k gold? Of course I always have to go and look things up. So off to google how to put gold in my IRA . I found out that Investors are placing physical gold in IRA's. Do you think it would be helpful to have a IRA that is backed up by gold?





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!