Tagged in a 6 Things Meme



I was tagged for the 6 things meme by Decisionally Challenged

The Guidelines
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.

The cast-off exuvia of a spider after molting.Image via Wikipedia


3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.

First: I am frightened of water bugs and spiders! When I see them I scream, holler and threaten my Dear Hubby that he will never hear the end of it if that "creature" does not die. He laughs. Ok he will kill a water bug but no a spider ever. He saves the lil monsters every time. What can I do when I am perched up on top of the toilet or chair?


Second: I am a really nervous person but have learned how to cover it up really well! Most people think that I am bold and outgoing but inside I am nervous of what people think of me. I have learned to just keep this bold front up and hide those anxieties and fears.

Pink dogwood flowering headImage by Martin LaBar via Flickr



Third: My favorite color is PINK. But, when I was younger I always wore browns and blues. I hid with those colors. Made myself non-descript. That way I blended in to the crowd. Now I have learned to be brighter. And to enjoy all those colors that are in the rainbow. But I still love that girly pink the most of all.


Fourth: I have hammer toes. LOL Ok a lot of people do. But I do like that my shoes are at least half a size smaller because my toes curl in the way they do. Everything about me is so big I want something to be smaller. So I take those lil things where ever I can.

The crown of King Christian IV of Denmark, cur...Image via Wikipedia


Fifth: I am becoming a book reviewer. As a matter of fact you will see a review this week if not sooner. LOL I adore reading and am so happy to find I can review books now. Don't you love the idea of getting to share with others what you enjoy!

Sixth: I am an avid blog reader. I am pretty good about commenting daily on the blogs I follow. But I make sure to always read all the blogs I follow. So add me to you and I will check you out too! Just remember I have been dubbed the Comment Queen!

Hope you liked my 6 things. Now I get to tag six of y'all. Ok here it goes:



<span class=

1 comment:

  1. i am also a nervsous person...worry worry worry then anxiety galore lol

    You did great on your meme

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!