New Program to Help Bloggers

I am trying a new program called Zemanta.
It was listed on Blogger as a great way to add links and photos to your blog.
I am wondering when it will "pop" up?

I have been typing a few sentences and according to what I read I should be having a bar show up.
No not one with a ice cold margarita.
Of course that would be helpful too!

Related photos to the blog post pop up to use.
Like this one...

Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase









It also adds related links to other blogs.
And useful tag too.

Have you used Zemanta?
Does it work for you?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!