Ring-A-Ding-Ding


I did a post not too long ago about a Promise Ring for College Girl. It was a beautiful looking ring at a fantastic deal. The ring was on jewelry vortex. Well they showed a great bargain.

Special Price : $29.95
$145.00
$219.00
86%
And it has FREE SHIPPING TOO!

We were really excited and ordered the ring. This was a good ring at a great bargain. One we could afford. It was advertised as titanium metal. That should be able to with stand all that an active theater student can dish out.


Well the ring came in. Here it is on College Girls hand. Looks pretty, Right?
Well the "titanium" metal is actually a plastic ring.
We are greatly disappointed.
It looks good but who wants a plastic ring for $30.00?

Guess who is returning the ring?
Yeah...you got it.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!