TAGGED...Your Next!

...by Annie of Writers and Witches, and Words...Oh
my! My day starts by reading her blog!

so here's the deal....

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.


What is your current obsession?

NEW YORK - MAY 22:  A card shows the amount of...Image by Getty Images via Daylife


Losing weight! So far 27 lbs & 21"

What are you wearing today?
Currently? ooops....still in bed so not "properly dressed.

What’s for dinner?
Oh, that's at the end of the day & I have no idea yet.

What would you eat for your last meal?
Last meal, first meal, next meal always SUSHI!

SushiImage by apc33 via Flickr


What’s the last thing you bought?
hummmmm.....iced tea.

What are you listening to right now?
my dad telling me why he can not do anything today.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To see my step-daughter Katie in Missouri.

Which language do you want to learn?
Better English

What do you love most about where you currently live?
IT IS MINE

Yard Sale Northern California May 2005. This i...Image via Wikipedia


What style is your current home decorated in?
Early garage sale

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in?
1950's

What is your favorite color?
pink

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
my black & white exercise shirt (i own two)

What were you doing ten years ago?
Learning I was mentally ill while I was in the state hospital....helped me so much.

Describe your personal style?
no style, just relaxed

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
food

What are you going to do after this?
get up & get dressed

What are your favorite films?
This is the question I am going to change.........
What is your purpose here on Earth?
I feel we are here to help each other so that life is easier on all of us.

What inspires you?
Other people's good deeds

Your favorite books?

Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella: Original...Image via Wikipedia


Cinderella, mysteries & true crime.

Do you collect anything?
old knick knacks mostly

What makes you follow a blog?
humour, seeing their daily life, being down to earth.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today?
day is early, so talking to dad still

ACK... i nearly forgot.. add one more question of my own:

What makes me follow a blog?
When I have to read it because I want to know how the people are doing every day!
Then I know that is the blog to follow!


in accordance with Rule #2, I tag:

1. pamela devault
2.
C.G. the Foodie
3. Frantic Holly
4. kelseyxiii
5. justjoycee
6. Eco-Friendly Mommy
7. Libby Murphy
8. Ellie Great

Y'all are all followers, so you should see this. LOL
But I will contact you and let you know your tagged anyway!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. great answers!!! thanks for playing !!!! xox.... annie

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!