Promise Ring



Special Price : $29.95
$145.00
$219.00
86%
And it has FREE SHIPPING TOO!

This is the ring that my College Girl has picked out as her Promise Ring.
Yes!
I know it is quite different than most would expect.
But she is making a unique promise too.

No she is not engaged or going to be at any time in the near future.
Instead she has made a promise to me and her dad to...
Keep her Goals in Sight.
Like the yellow line coming to the single stone.
She stays focused on the one thing she is to be doing right now.

That is focus on doing her best in college.
To promise to do her best and achieve to the level she can attain.
College Girl is keeping her eye on the "Ring".

What a unique girl with a unique promise classified by a unique ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!