My FIRST Award



I won an award! Yeah my first ever. So you know I am dancing on the ceilings.

"Oh, what a feeling!
When were dancing on the ceiling"

Photobucket

Thank You so much Nessa for thinking of me. Hard not to when we face each other's houses. LOL I am so glad you moved here. It has been wonderful to have a coffee buddy, a sounding board, a partner in crime and someone to love deeply in my heart.



Oh and y'all need to visit Nessa and see her son's new look. Reminds me of Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine.

Ok so now I get to pass this award around to some of my fav blogs too. Bet y'all already know who y'all are--don't cha. So here are the rules.

~You may choose five people/blogs to give the award to.

~Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

~One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.

So my five people/blogs are as follows in no particular order.



Texas Word Tangle-Rhea. I love her bent on life. And that she is just a bit crazed too. Can't be this Texas heat that does this too us????? So Rhea, here is a question for you?
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Pennies In My Pocket

Next is Pennies in my Pocket-Melody. She has some great ideas for savings, but mostly Melody is a real lady letting us in on the secret to a happy life. Did you know about this book? Like you it takes up places and teaches us new things. Take a peak and see?

My middle lady is an ol' friend of mine from high school. I so admired her then for her humor, courage and charm. She was not aware of the hero worship that was there at that time, but she is now.

J-Ramsey your an inspiration to me. Always have been and always will be. Her site Winding Road in Urban Area has a political/women's rights bent to it. She makes me think. And she is still a real woman dealing with all the ups and downs we all have to deal with. Good Luck on the bar this time.

My next candidate for this award is Mindless Junque-Heather. I know she is half of SITS, but her personal blog makes me smile daily. So if you have not visited her then do so. Read, absorb and come out knowing we are all in the same boat together. Heather, I met you through SITS but I am getting to know you through your own readings. Keep them up and take care of the TOE! Here is a plug for your sister site:


And "taking the fifth" is one of my new readings. I have just met Mer-All that and a Bucket of Chicken.
The first thing that I loved about her site was her music. It opens with Be Ok by Ingrid Michaelson. I automatically started dancing. And I always love to dance. So thanks for the great music. My foot is tapping, head bobbing and shoulders are swaying as I read all about her interesting take on life. So dance over and enjoy the tunes and readings. I thinks Mer is ALL THAT AND A BUCKET OF CHICKEN for sure.

(Mer--just so you know, I really have your site up just so I can listen to your music. Thanks so much for the selections. Twirling 'round and 'round to your tunes.)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww THANK YOU so much for the award!!! I'm blushin'! I've never heard of that book before. I just may have to get it! lol

    You're so awesome! Thanks again so much!

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!