Just Say NO!

My goodness, I just do not think I was made to change any of my medication.  Spent the whole afternoon in bed today.  After another dizzy spell with nausea and migraine headache hit, I crawled into the sheets and slept for 3 hours.  If you know me at all you know I never sleep during the day.  I am beginning to think that I can just live through these bad months and forget trying to have any kind of help through the pharmacy.  Maybe this is just a lesson for me to get my hinney back out on the street walking, listening to the birds chirp, thanking God for my blessings and feeling the blood pump through my system!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!