Grace


This is posted on our wall in our house.  And it is a reminder to us everyday that we are to reach out and help in what ever way we can to others.  Be it by letting someone know that you think their shoes are just fabulous.

Or helping pull weeds while sharing time with someone so they can bend your ear a little while.

Maybe it is smiling at that little girl in with cute pig tails who is playing peek-a-boo with you while her mom is trying to do the last bit of her grocery shopping.

Whatever it is that you do, let the love you have inside shine to the outside and then share it with someone.  That is Grace.  And then make it a way of living.  When you do, you will find that your getting the gift just as well as the other person.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You have such a neat way of looking at things. I never realized that doing such things is what sets grace in motion. Grace has been good to me and I love when an opportunity presents itself and I'm in on it. :) ((((hugs)))) to you my beautiful friend .

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!