I DID IT....YES I DID




Yes today it the big day for me!  Yipee!  Dance all around and twirl and twist and shout and oh my God.....I can't tell you what.... I did it...I DID IT......I AM OFFICIALLY NOT FAT!

I hit my goal and my BMI is not overweight!  I am normal finally.

Rhythm, a sequence in time repeated, featured ...
I am Dancing inside over and over and over again!  (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Yes.  I am 147 lbs today and made a little under my target weight and hit a healthy BMI for the very first time ever in my adult life!!!!


OH I CAN NOT TELL YOU THE AMAZING FEELING I AM DANCING ALL OVER INSIDE OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!