Great Things

Great things about today:

My cat nuzzling me with her nose.  Sure does make me feel loved.

Getting out to buy a few things we need for our Baptism Saturday.  My heart is filled with excitement on this next spiritual step in our lives.

Enjoying a lunch of warm noodles and broth with Dear Hubby while standing in the kitchen.  Each taking turns at a bite, being close to each other.

The dogs romping around playing across the house, their paws skittering on the floor doing the happy dance.

Listening to the washing machine and dryer run, thanking God I have them on such a cold wet day.

Taking a moment to visit with my friend, the mail lady, she always brightens my day.  How can one person bring such sunshine into your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!