Update

Did you know that rapid weight loss will mess up your gall bladder?  Yeah, I did not know that either.  Nor did I know that mine had been messed for some time.  But with me being on a liquid diet for over a month it kept flaring up when I would try to add in food.  Well after two months of a liquid diet it had all it would take.  Yes, I had to have it removed.  

This time it took me two weeks to get up and running instead of a week like I did with my VSG surgery.  But as soon as I was home and almost going Dear Hubby was in surgery for his heart.  His lead had been undone from his pacemaker and we never knew.  So after four days in the hospital for him too we are home and on the upswing finally.  It has been over a week now and there is old blood leaking from his wound now.  He was bruised horrid with a swollen knot over the pacemaker.  We are cleaning it and keeping his dressing changed.  Yes, all this is under doctors instructions.

If you get all of this you understand we have been all messed up.  I hope to be back up and running this week.  All of this has also resulted in my great weight loss too.  I am finally under 200 lbs for the first time since I was 19.  I have lost 72 lbs so far and am down from a size 26 to a size 18.  There are still 51 more lbs to go to make my goal.  All in good time, all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!