Half Way There!!!!!




Yes if you notice my ticker just above, I have lost 64 pounds and have 59 pounds to go.  I can not believe it.  Half way to my goal.  This is the best I have ever done.  Of course the surgery has helped but promise you I have been working on this.  I lost 30 pounds before surgery.  And I have been exercising all along, still doing so.  Even with surgery I watch every bite I eat.  No extra fat or sugar either.  Promise.  Also watching every lil carb too.  Have not had any potatoes, rice, bread or the such even.  I am being as strict as I can so that I can have the very best results possible.  But to tell the truth I am proud of the progress I have made thus far.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing!! Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am working as hard as I can.

      Delete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!