The Chips are All In

Okay yes, I know it!  I am away from home and eating up the house.  Actually I am not.  I am just really enjoying some yummies that I do not usually get to have.  So today we checked out some 'chips'.  Now first of all I want to clarify a few things.

1. I do not like cheese puffs.  They are too dry in my mouth and my fingers are all orange.  Always makes a mess when I do not even like the flavor.

2.  I am not a chips kinda girl.  I have a few flaws with my teeth and the chips always gets stuck in the.  So as soon as I eat chips all I really want to do is brush my teeth.

3.  If I am going to have a chip, I want it to be a really good chip.  Like a Beanfields chip that has a deep flavor and texture to it.


Now with that said I am going to do a NON PAID review for Snikiddy.  I had Princess Emma help me out since she knows what is really yummy.  You know when it comes to the taste of snack foods, a child knows what is the best!  But wait one moment, I did not tell Emma that all of these are better for you than most chips.



Okay, first we tested out the Baked Fries.  There was Chedder Cheese and Bold Buffalo.I loved the Bold Buffalo flavor, but it may be too warm for most kiddos.  Princess Emma said no but we noticed after each fry she took a drink of juice.  Just saying.  I do say that it would been a hit out of the park if there was a blue cheese or ranch flavor added to them.  Dear Hubby stole this bag from me.  Now the Chedder Fries were a four thumbs up.  As a matter of fact, they were one of the bags grabbed up to go home with my friends.




Then we checked out the puffs.  Remember I am not a puff fan.  We all noticed that the Mac N Cheese puffs tasted a lot like homemade baked mac and cheese.  Great!  Honestly I grabbed this bag for myself!  Really!  The Grilled Cheese puffs was taken by Princess Emma.  She adored them.  But do you want to know the best part?  No ugly cheese hands!  And yes, she still has a puff in her mouth.


Our last to try was the Eat Your Vegetables Chips.


We had three flavors to choose from here.  Sour Cream and Onion, Jalapeno Ranch and Sea Salt.  The Sea Salt did not have a strong salty flavor.  And you had to look for some of the chips were a lil more done than we would have chosen.  I did like the thickness of these.  They reminded me of my home made chips from tortillas yet I know they are made with Navy Beans, Potatoes and Rice Flour.  Big Bro has this bag for his personal stash now.  The Jalepeno Ranch were way to hot for a child but was great for a real TEXAS chip.  This was the one sent to Granny M for she is Texan through and through and loves her peppers.  This would be one I would serve at a Monday Night Football party.  The Other Mother loved the Sour Cream and Onion chip.  But she did wish there was a stronger Sour Cream flavor to it.  

Over all these were a win win to all of us.  All Snikiddy snacks are made from non-GMO ingredients, are certified gluten and wheat free, and do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, hydrogenated oils or MSG.  The All-Natural Cheese Puffs and All-Natural Baked Fries contain half the fat of regular potato chips and Eat Your Vegetables have a full serving of vegetables in every ounce! 

Now about me not liking chips or cheese puffs.  Gosh, guess I was proven wrong.  All of these are awarded a Two Thumbs up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!