Happy Day Day

Well I am not with Dear Hubby today on Father's Day.  Yeah I am still house/pet sitting at the links while he is doing the same at the lake.  You know how it is, if you need to be in two places at once then you send your spouse in your stead.  

Actually I think he is happy to have some alone down time too.  So while I am not able to have breakfast with him I can have breakfast of champions.  You got that right, my lovely cream of wheat with strawberries in it.  But what really makes it sing is the Linwoods milled flaxseed and goji berries.  

 

This makes my breakfast into a super food by adding vitamins, minerals as well as antioxidants and protein. I like that it has the Omega 3 to help my brain and heart as well as helping my immune system.  Just by sprinkling on a spoonful with my meals I am helping myself stay healthier.  So easy and quite tasty too.  

I have a variety of flavors available to me to go with my different meals.  Now the flaxseed varieties are very finely milled making them mix in really well.  Honestly I have yet to try the hemp but I plan on it going into my Greek yogurt for my afternoon snack today.

It was a lil different at first as I have never had flaxseed.  But The Other Mother has and said that she really loved how finely milled the Linwoods brand is.  Yes, I shared with her.  Had too as she was bouncing up and down when she saw that Linwoods had sent me samples.  Hers is added to her morning protein powder shakes.  



I thank Linwoods for sending me the samples.  It was great to try something different.  I will be ordering online since I am over 100 miles away from any major shopping.  Linwoods Superfoods come in the following 6 varieties valued at a SRP of $8.99-$14.99 and are available through selected stores such as: Whole Foods Market; Bed, Bath and Beyond; Shaws; HyVee; Fresh Market; Bristol Farms; and other natural food retailers.  You can order online too.  They have 15 oz bags for  $9.59 each.  They also offer 10% off of an order of 12 or more.  While giving you free postage when you purchase 5 or more.  

-       Ground Organic Flaxseed
-       Ground Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts, & CoQ10
-       Ground Flax, Sunflower, Pumpkin, & Sesame Seeds & Goji Berries
-       Ground Flaxseed, Cocoa, Strawberries, & Blueberries
-       Ground Flaxseed & Goji Berries
-       Shelled Organic Hemp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!