You have no idea how hard it is to get an old old old house clean. When we moved in here the house was in it's 90's (age) and had carpet throughout. With 5 dogs the first thing we did was pull up the carpet with hopes of finding some amazing floors underneath. Well those hopes were dashed as it is some very rough looking wood.
Then we laid tile squares in the living room and dining room so it would be pretty and easy to clean. Of course the house is old and in a few years the tiles started to chip and pull up. So I ended up pulling them all up too. That made the floors even worse. For now the sticky glue from the tiles grabbed every bit of dirt and dust that blew through the house.
I still would like to have nice floors but know it will be a bit before I can paper bag them as I wish to do. (Have you seen how pretty that looks?) But in the mean time I deal with ugly floors. Of course I sweep daily and try my best at cleaning them up.
But now I have a secret weapon. It will be striking terror into the deep dark grime I have been dealing with. And it does a pretty good job considering how much glue and muck that is on the wooden floor to begin with. This is what my floors look like first. Yeah nothing pretty about this at all.
And now you see the difference being made due to my new Shark Sonic Duo.
Do you see the lightened area? Well the Shark is getting through deep layers of grime. I know you may not be able to see it but look at what was on the pad.
Pretty ick! And you may not be able to tell but that portion of the floor is no longer icky with glue residue either. Now I agree my floors are in horrid condition but I bet with time I can get them at least bearable and not so dirty by using my Shark.
Oh better yet. Look at what it did to my carpet! I had a awful brown dirt stain on it from the pets.
I used the spray to pretreat the carpet and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
Then I started in using the Shark with the carpet cleaning pads on it.
See it coming clean!
And here it is with the stain completely gone! I love it.
I put the used pad next to a new one so you could see the ick it took out of my carpet. Pretty good work.
Now for the better news. I have my own Shark Sonic Duo and I have one to give away! I am using the Rafflecopter below for you to enter with. But let me tell you about what you have a chance to win.
The Sonic Duo technology is a unique combination of high-speed scrubbing action at 1,000 times per minute to remove stuck-on dirt and grime, and a custom cleaning solution and pad that results in a deeper clean leaving no sticky residue for a truly clean home.
Additional Shark Sonic Duo ($249 MSRP) features include:
- 180-degree swivel steering and enhanced air glide maneuverability
- Safe for all floor surfaces including carpets, area rugs, hardwood, tile, marble, stone, laminate and linoleum
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formulas that are safe for children and pets
- Additional features include:
- Activating Pretreater Carpet Stain and Odor Remover
- Two reusable bottles for carpet and hard floor cleaning solutions
- Low Moisture -No-Rinse-Carpet Cleaner
- Wood and Hard Floor Cleaner
- Wood and Hard Floor Polish
- Carpet/Rug Cleaning Pad
- Hard Floor Cleaning Pad
- Hard Floor Polishing Pad
- Carpet Scrub ‘n Stain Pad
- Storage Tray
Additionally, you have a chance to win their own Shark Sonic Duo, check out our Pets with No Shame Contest (May 1 - 31). Shark Cleaning is here to stand up for pets in light of the recent “pet shaming” phenomenon.
- How to Enter: Spill your pet’s dirty secrets by uploading a photo and win the solution to their dirty messes.
- Prize: 10 monthly winners of the new Shark Sonic Duo
- Enter here: Submit a photo of your furry friend and messy behavior details to win! www.petswithnoshame.com