Movies Will Make It Better

Okay here is what is going on.  Dear Hubby will be having open heart surgery this next week.  We were to have it this last week but it was postponed due to the surgeon coming down ill himself.  So come Wednesday the 20th he will be in O.R. while they replace his heart values for the second time.

I have been trying to do all I can not to be nervous and will continue to do so as much as possible.  That does mean I have been keeping myself as busy as possible while keeping him as still as can be.  This is the accumulation of three months of him being very ill and us trying like all get out to find someone to listen to us that  he is really bad off.  Finally they did and I feel it is not a moment too soon.

Wait, wait, breath.....remember I am not going to get nervous.  So now to divert my attention.  Quiet day with Dear Hubby resting.  Looks like it is a movie day for him.  Well let's see what we have on the line up then.



We will start off with My Lucky Elephant.  This seems like just the heartwarming and inspirational type of movie we need today.  Filmed in a land of jungles and wild animals, this tells a story of a little orphan boy all alone in his world. Thankfully no matter how hard life can be, it can always be better if you share it with a friend. His friend is an elephant named Lucky. Together they face a changing world, but always manage to triumph. After a series of humorous challenges, they discover the Academy of Art, where elephants learn to paint. And Lucky becomes the star painter, a famous artist and celebrity. Finally, life is good for them, with money and food aplenty. But when Lucky falls in love with another elephant, Candy, and starts his own family, what will the boy do? My Lucky Elephant is an exotic adventure in a magical and beautiful place, and yet it's about what everyone is looking for in life - a true friend, a home, family.  A winner all the way around.

This movie will be available on the 26th of February so go get a copy reserved on Amazon now.  Thanks so to ARC Entertainment for letting me see it in advance.  What a great way to keep my spirits high in trying times.



Our second feature will be Duke a Hallmark movie.  You know those are always the best one!  Now this one is a tough one as it shares the pain of a marine returning home from Iraq.  Fighting with the devastation that comes from war and being thrown back into a normal he no longer feels, Terry can not win this battle.  He leaves home with his beloved dog Duke.  Years later having been homeless it is time to do what is best for Duke and leave him with the clinic.  But Terry is tired of leaving those he love behind.  Can he conquer his fears?  Will he save his best friend and reconcile with his loved ones he lost so long ago?  Hallmark pulls at our heart strings but always makes up remember it is there where love grows deepest that we are the strongest.

Duke will be released March 12th but you can pre order this one now.  Hallmark is always giving quality family entertainment that you can count on.  I greatly appreciate Hallmark and Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment for sharing with me now.  I need to remember there is a deep strength inside all of us to call from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!