Watch Out for the Vortex

You know road trips can be so much fun.  I adore the special time to just talk and share with Dear Hubby.  But there are those times when you have to hit the road all alone.  That is something I hate.  So I do have a better solution.  If no one is there to talk with me then at least I can listen to someone talking.  

I use to listen to Public Radio but once I moved out to the sticks it seems I can not pick up a decent signal.  And I have never been a fan of country music.  Just way too depressing for me.  I have also gotten older and now am that lady who complains that I don't understand the lyrics to many of the top songs out there.  So I have my talking books.  And Julie Cross happens to be one of my favorites to listen to.  She wrote Tempest that I shared with you before.  Well now I have Vortex.  The next novel in the Tempest series. 

I am thrilled to be back with Jackson to see how he has grown.  He has had such a hard road to travel and it does not seem to be getting any easier for him.  But all the same he is determined to succeed.  This also proved that I can relisten to Tempest to get a deeper understanding of the series.  Most of all is that the ending has you begging for Julie to finish the series.  How can I wait for the next book to come out over time.  I need to know how Jackson and Holly survive.

Julie Cross's Vortex is the thrilling second installment of the Tempest series, in which the world hangs in the balance as a lovelorn Jackson must choose who to save
Jackson Meyer has thrown himself into his role as an agent for Tempest, the shadowy division of the CIA that handles all time-travel-related threats. Despite his heartbreak at losing the love of his life, Jackson has proved himself to be an excellent agent. However, after an accidental run in with Holly—the girl he altered history to save—Jackson is once again reminded of what he's lost. And when Eyewall, an opposing division of the CIA, emerges, Jackson and his fellow agents not only find themselves under attack, but Jackson begins to discover that the world around him has changed and someone knows about his erased relationship with Holly, putting both their lives at risk all over again.

Thanks ever so much to MacMillan Audio for sharing with me once again.  It is amazing to have such faithful publishers to make sure I stay up on a series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!