Tales for my Turtle

My youngest grandbabe, The Turtle, has just moved with him mom and dad into a new house.  It is so much larger than the one they were in.  In so he now has more room to run and play!  But the twist is that a new baby brother or sister will be arriving this summer.

I know that his mom is great about giving him all of her attention.  So it will be quite a twist for her to have to focus on two instead of one.  Also to have some time for just the baby as it is needed as much as he had her undivided attention while he was so small.  Thankfully he is addicted to Veggie Tales.  I can not tell you how happy I am that he loves the silly songs and is learning good moral lessons while he watches.  I have a new one to give him this summer for his birthday in the hopes that it will help give mom those moments she will need for his baby brother or sister.

VeggieTales: Lettuce Love One Another! has three episodes—Tomato Sawyer & Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue, Abe and the Amazing Promise and King George and the Ducky.  There are also five new “Bible Bits”.  These are shorts that show how to give and forgive, help, pray and share. All of these also teach about love by honoring others, having patience and the putting others first.  I hope these are all lessons my Turtle will learn and show to his family and friends.

I want to thank Veggie Tales and Morris-King for sharing with me.  They sent me the DVD for review.  They also have some printables that you can download for your lil ones!  Isn't that nice? 






1 comment:

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!