Put A SparX In Your Heart

Hey do you realize that Valentine's day is just around the corner?  Oh and that of course that means getting all the special lil do dads to make up cards for the kiddos at school.  You can see tons of ideas on Pinterest.  Most include some form of candy and a cute saying.  Well I have my own ideas.  

I know candy is yummy, heck I am a major fan.  But there are so many kiddos that need to watch out the amount they get.  And all packed into one day can be challenging not to pig out on it.  So what about an alternative they do not know is good for them?  Xylitol Candy - Sugar Free Candy SparX® are naturally flavored little candy "dots" that are rich in Xylitol. Kids love the great taste while parents can feel confident that they are giving their kids a treat which actually helps improve dental health.

The come in three different flavors (berry, citrus and fruit) and colors of containers.   They also have gum and mints.  So it is easy to pick for boys or girls.  Also you can dress it up with a homemade card to have it special for Valentine's day.  Think of the quotes ....

You make my heart SparX!

Love that SparX in your eye!

The dart landed with a SparX right in my heart.  Okay that is a lil too much isn't it! HA HA

But I do really like the idea of a candy that is safer for my kiddos teeth than the usual we see around.  Try them out and see how it picks up at your house without the kiddos even knowing it is a better treat for them.  Thanks so to Xylitol for sending me all three flavors to try out! Xylitol is recommended as a sweetener for anyone concerned with sugar consumption. Xylitol has a LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX (7) and has little effect on blood sugar levels.

1 comment:

  1. I am not giving the daycare kiddos candy for Valentines' Day this year. I think they get way too much sugar and if I would have seen this post before I bought their stuff then I probably would have looked for this but too late, chapstick and tattoos it is.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!