Getting Woozy

My heart is thumping for The Other Mother aka mom to Princess Emma.  She had surgery in November to remove a bowling ball size cyst.  Now that is horrid enough.  But today she returned to the hospital with pain in her ribs.

They admitted her when they found she has pneumonia in one lung and a blood clot in the other lung.  OMG!  I can not tell you how scared this has me.  Praying for her as I type.

With her surgery, Dear Hubby getting over pneumonia and finding out I will be having brain surgery too.  This is way too much hospital time for my liking.

Please keep us all in your prayers and good thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!