This is the way we scrub the floors!

Oh my can I just pass out?  Please!  I keep getting over heated and exhausted.  I am trying to get my gross icky bare wood floors clean.  They had carpet on them that we pulled up.  Then put down stick on tiles.  A few years later they were chipping so I pulled them up.  Remember?  Well that worked but left this sticky residue on the floors.  Of course it grabbed every bit of dirt and grime.  I thought I could let it wear off but no it is just building up.
Dirty Wood Floor Texture
Would be great if I can get this far done. (Photo credit: LittleRedCera)

So today I went looking for a scrub brush on a stick.  The hands and knees thing I have always done in the past is not working for me.  Also borrowed the big industrial mop bucket from Dear Hubby's work.  Thus I scrub and then mop then scrub and then mop and on and on.  I am only getting a small (tiny) section done at a time.  But I then get exhausted, dizzy and over heated.  Thus many breaks and less work to be done.

I have already attacked the counters, table and every flat surface with Scotch-Brite botanical disinfecting wipes.  It has really helped and was ever so handy to do it fast and with very lil effort.  Made from botanically pure plant extracts, Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of household germs and kill cold & flu viruses – with no rinsing required.  This is why I use them.  Available in Lemongrass and Breeze scents, these no-rinse wipes are an effective cleaning solution for the many hard, nonporous surfaces where bacteria is a concerned.But I do not like the new scent.  I have breeze and it does not smell like any thing fresh and airy to me.  More medicinal and like pine like.  But it does disappear after it dries so it is not a lasting scent.  Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipe is different from the smell of many non-botanical household cleaners--that's because this product is a disinfectant based on thyme oils. They leave the tops of the canisters unsealed so you can sample the fragrance before purchasing.  I am looking for a great floor cleaner though.  Something that will really break through the heavy grime.  What do you suggest?

For every 2 canisters purchased between August 1 and September 30, 2012, the Scotch-Brite™ Brand will donate 1 to the Kids in Need Foundation.  You can get coupons to help out with this and other Scotch-Brite products here.  Thanks so to David for helping me try out the Scotch-Brite wipes.  I will continue to use them.  These were for a review and I give them an 8 out of 10.  Now can Scotch-Brite help me get a really tough scrub brush on a stick that will get this stuff off of my floor?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!