Vacation Adventures

I am on vacation with Dear Hubby and Granny M. So glad to spend time with family!  It has been an amazing trip.  One that I will never forget.  I have not had this kind of experience before.  We have been hitting national parks and seeing amazing sights.

The Davis Mountains, Fort Davis and the McDonald Observatory.

Carlsbad Caverns (where I lost Granny M for awhile!).

White Sands.

The Lincoln National Forest.

It seems like we have managed to see some really different places.  But in the evenings Dear Hubby has been traveling on the Northwest Passage.  He has been reading 'The Other Side of the Ice' by film maker Sprage Theobald.  He has been exploring over 40,000 offshore miles and felt the Northwest Passage was the ultimate uncharted territory.   This seemed to be a story of exploration but Dear Hubby has share that it is a birth story of family repair and viewing life's new goals.  He has told me about polar bears and near misses from the ice and severe weather.  This is a true epic adventure.  I can't wait for him to finish and pass it over for me to read.

In the mean time I am going to enjoy the trip we are on.  It may not be as adventurous but it is just as awe inspiring to me.  I want to thank Sprage Theobald and Newman Communications for sharing with us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!