Happiest of Happys

Today is my grandbabe's 1st birthday, the Turtle.  I am so excited to be going to see him and his family.  It is the top of my list.  Passing up on my brother's wedding and a family reunion that is all scheduled for today.  But you know 1st only come along one time.  So here is what I want to do.

Go home (yes, I am again house sitting) and gather his gifts.  No I can not tell you what they are.  His mommy knows to look here.  Get on the road and head to Waco.  Then smile, smile, smile as I am surrounded by all three of my grandbabes, my kiddos and their extended family.  Can not think of a better way to spend a day.

Here is you 1st Happiest of Happys Scott Wayne Webb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!