Easy Watermelon Daquiri

Today has been a long one.  The Grandbabes and Princess Emma were full of energy and I was low on it.  Also they outnumbered me!  So we let them sorta take over the day while I did my best to keep up.  But tonight I got my groove back.

The Grandbabes had Watermelon Ice Cream for dessert.  Then a very needed bath from the days grime and the desserts stickiness.  And I made myself a homemade concoction to help me unwind.  Tucked the Grandbabes in bed and sat and had a really yummy summer drink.  Join me in one too?

Easy Watermelon Daquiri

Ingredients

  • 1 Cup watermelon ice cream
  • 1 1/2 Ounces White Rum (also known as light rum)

Instructions

  1. In a blender take the watermelon ice cream & rum Blend on low and pour into glass. 
  2. If not thick enough for you add a lil more ice cream.  Then sit back, prop up feet and sip away the troubles of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream & rum = HAPPY!!! count me in!!! Sounds just amazing to me! Great way to unwind on a hot summers day I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!