1. Wash clothes and HUNG them up to dry
2. Did dishes 3 times today
3. Cleaned every bit of my large front porch from sweeping to rearranging and setting up both Granny M's garden center for the spring as well as out door toy central for the Grandbabes
5. Raked all of the dog yard and dumped everything (including the tons of the stuff falling from the trees covering everything!)
6. Drove to the neighboring city for some errands that had to be done there.
7. 2 major trips to the store to stock up on sales and Easter
8. Cleaned up from all the mess the kittens are making plus all the feeding and cleaning for our hoards of pets
And my knee does NOT hurt! This is wonderful for I feel like me again. It has been over a year since I could do so much and not be in non-stop pain. I am amazed.
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
But I still have to figure out what else I am going to do for my grandson. He will be 4 years old. I love the pillow with the cuddle cover I have for him. But what else? Any ideas from anyone? I am ready for something really awesome but in a budget too. Help me out.