Wishing for the Grandbabes




I so miss the grandbabes.  It feels like forever since they have been here.  Or maybe it is just spring fever hitting.  I want to get out and play with them.  Color my sidewalks with chalk.  Feel the bird feeders and enjoy digging in the dirt.  Push them on the horse swing and see about making them a inch worm teeter-totter.  So easy to do too!  I have this one tagged on Pinterest.

There are some other things I have tagged for the kiddos too.  I know how much they love to color.  But the crayons and books get all messed up trying to keep them on our bookshelf.  So this is a great idea (not to say I need a new drying rack for my dishes anyway).  Never would have thought of it but once I saw this then it was a "oh duh" moment.  So simple of a solution too.

Another idea?  How about painting our sidewalks with glow in the dark paint?  To make low in the dark paint take 1/4" Mt Dew in bottle, add tiny bit of baking soda and 3 cap fulls of hydrogen peroxide. Shake and it glows. Pour on sidewalk to "paint".  Who knew!?  I think this would be a cool one to do and see if it works.  Think I should try it out first though.  I would hate for the kiddos to be disappointed.

So as you can see I have been sucked into the Pinterest phase of the internet.  Gosh between there, games on Facebook and making sure I Tweet....is there any time at all for daily chores?  I sure hope not.  Tee Hee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!