I'm Back with a FREE Cookbook

Whew, what a week off.  Texas heat abounds.  But it was great to have the time with Dear Hubby and run around.  Visited College Girl and was so proud of all of her hard work.  Traveled with Princess Emma who behaved like a dream!  Hard to do for a 4 going on 5 year old.  Enjoyed a birthday weekend with her and family.  And then had my Grandbabes arrive too!  Yippee!  They are here for a week.  But......  look what happened.
 The poor dear laid down for a nap and woke up with pink eye.  Dang the luck.  We did the ER thing since it was the weekend. 
Dear Hubby knew just how to keep him happy while waiting for the doctor.  Now it is eye drops and being isolated at home.  No visiting with other kiddos or great grand parents.  We are hiding at home in the bedroom keeping ourselves entertained.  They are a wiz at sword fighting on the Wii! 

I have tons of catching up to do.  Stacks and stacks of books to read.  And today this came in my email to share with you.  Really cool deal!


 My name is Chef Jeff (well, that's not my official name)

I am trying to create some buzz and get some feedback for my new ecookbook called DinneRevolution before I roll it out.

So here's the deal:  I am simply going to give it away for free to your readers. 

It sells for $27 so quite a good deal for your readers.  But they will have a link for a FREE copy.
 
I know you won't send *** out to your readers, so I am including a complimentary copy of the cookbook.  I'm real proud of it, and it's going to change the way your readers do dinner.  Here is the page to send your readers to for their free copy.  Here it is:
  
http://www.dinnerevolution.com/free-offer

I know this give-away is a little different than what you are used to, but I really want to get this in as many hands as possible for feedback before I roll it out. 

Hopefully it's a good fit for you.  The recipes are super family-friendly, healthy, have less than 10 ingredients, and take less than 30 minutes to prepare.

Let's get the family back to the dinner table and out of the fast food joints!

Let me know if you have any questions.  jeff@dinnerevolution.com

Thanks
Chef Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!