First off....ta da! Here is the Turtle I told you about before. Yes that is my newest grandbabe up there. And don't he or she look like a turtle to you? See the head, shell, legs and all! Here is this easier?
I am so so giddy with the anticipation of this new Grandbabe.
But if you ever want a great chicken fried steak and even better pies and you in Central Texas. Then pop on over to the Koffee Kup Kafe. I know I can sit there and have more pie than you could imagine. And it is only about 45 minutes from our house. Come on down with us if you wanna.
Image via Wikipedia
I have been wanting to clean and organize here all week. But have accomplished absolutely nothing at all. Well I did get dirty clothes clean, now just to put them all up. I have plans drawn up to redo the bedroom and living room. Just need the energy. Here are some ideas though. eHow.com has six easy tips to help you cut through the clutter to stay neat and organized in 2011!
Image by urbanwild via Flickr
* The first step is to survey your belongings. Prioritize the areas of your life or home that need the most help and start there.
* Throw out, sell or donate what you don't use and create a system to organize everything you do use on a regular basis.
Tools to Keep You on Track
* For office spaces, file folders and cable organizers will keep your desktop clear so you have room to work.
* In your closets, matching clothes hangers, bins and drawer organizers will keep all your essentials in order. Choose products that have space-saving benefits.
Keep Up the Good Work
Image by Simon Starr via Flickr* Don’t procrastinate. Make sure to maintain your new organization system and keep it updated according to month or season.
* Assign weekly area-specific tasks for each member of the household so you don’t fall behind.
Now if I can just do this myself...really soon. I know it, but I am tired for some odd reason. Hey I did get to Curves 4 times this week to work out. Does that count?