Princess Emma and The Mouse

Did you use to watch the Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night like my family did?  I loved Sundays just for that reason.  What a great time it was to see a new Disney movie while all the family was gathered together.  My place was in the middle of the living room floor on my tummy.  This was so I was close enough to be the TV person.  You remember, the one who changed the channels, adjusted the volume and did any of the technical stand by stuff.  (Yeah, you stood by the TV then too, didn't you?)

We only dreamed of remotes at that time.  Never did we believe they would happen.  And once they did well it was only for mom and dad to control the TV, not the kids.  Now the kiddos know how to use them better than we ever could.  They learn more and much faster every day.  But it is even better now!  Really!  Now you can give your kiddos their very own remote and Disney figured it out.  The Mikey Mote is a child-size remote control that is interactive too.

We have one along with the Handy Manny: Big Construction Job DVD.  The Mickey Mote works with Disney Preschool DVD that includes Discovery Mode, the interactive "Watch & Play" feature on the DVD!  All you have to do is program the remote control - there's an easy and quick set-up guide in each DVD- and select the Discovery Mode feature on the menu screen.  Within minutes, your kiddos will be easily answering the questions, throughout the story, about scenes they just watched (such as "What color is Goofy's hat?") by pressing one of four color-coded buttons on the device -- a yellow star, green circle, orange triangle or blue square - to click in their responses.  Discovery Mode features include two levels of play, which provides more challenging questions as the child grows.  Kids can immediately use the remote with any of the following titles:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Choo Choo
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie's Bow-Tique
Handy Manny: Manny's Motorcycle Adventure
Handy Manny: Manny's Big Race
Little Einsteins: Fire Truck Blast Off
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Duper Super Sleuths
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh

Princess Emma has been all over me to play with the Micky Mote here at our house.  With the bright red color and Mickey Mouse ears, it caught her attention as soon as I pulled it out of the box.  She told me she was a big girl and could use the remote all on her own.  I did assure her I needed to do just a couple of things first.  But that was all it took.  Now we have my games and Princess Emma has hers.  I want to leave you with the Numbers Song.....an earwig for sure.  Thanks so to Disney for sending me the Mickey Mote and Handy Manny to review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!