This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.
College Girl is entering into her 4th year. She is working on her Theater major with an eye toward working as a techie. What's that? Well, hopefully a grunt of all trades type of thing. Oh you did not know that grunts needed a degree. Well, neither did I but I learn something new all the time. And of course I still hope that one day she takes her degree and uses it to teach. Why? Well I think she would be an excellent educator. You never know?
If so she may be able to use the USC Rossier School of Education’s program. They offer current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree with the convenience and flexibility of studying online. I know there are many now using online as a way to get their degrees.
The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC program information as follows:
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
They have a Master of Arts in Teaching degree. The School of Education has been ranked #22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report. There is a distinguished USC faculty that has been recognized for their contributions to modern education.