100 as of Today!

100/365 - What's in a number?Image by bp6316 is alive via Flickr


Yes today was the turn of a milestone for me.
If you look right over there ----------->
you will see I made it to 100 followers today!
What an amazing Valentine's present that is!

BTW I have a great lil froggie from my Dear Hubby as my V Day present.
Isn't it the cutest and so so so me!

I wish to thank every one for following me.
It makes me feel so very very special.
You would not believe it but I am all teary-eyed just knowing I finally hit 100!
I also wish to thank Jayde's Lil Corner for making my new page header.
Do you like it? I do!

I also want to thank Kristye for being #100.
It was due to her that I got here also.
As a thank you I am going to send her out a special lil box.
(So Kristye send me your address so I can get it there.)

Now for everyone else, you know I could never be here without y'all.
So I am doing a 100 followers giveaway.
And you can just leave your comments below to enter.
What will you get?
Honestly I do not know yet, but I will be getting a box ready right away.

So leave me some comment love, a few whoo hoos and be ready to be a winner!
If you go and visit Jayde, leave her a comment that you stopped by due to me then I will give you 2 extra entries. If you follow her I will give you 5! Jayde, help me keep up with your new ones ok!

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! I am so very happy for you! Now, do I get to leave myself a comment for the extra entries? I already follow myself...I think. At least on good days I know what I'm up to. Have a great day and enjoy having 100 followers! (P.S. if you wanted a cool image of the # 100 why didn't you ask?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I was #99 Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I like the new!
    Theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I look forward to celebrating this achievement as well! Thank you for entering my giveaway and becoming a follower! Love your site and now you have 1 more follower...lets get you to 200!

    Ana
    http://floridafrugalfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100 followers! I'm glad to be one of them! Your froggy is adorable!

    Love ya Bunches!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kiddo! I'm Back! I've been at Jayde's Little Corner. I left her a comment, and I'm already following her.

    Luv ya!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just a little behind (ok maybe a big behind but you get the idea) but its tax time and my time is limited.

    Congrats on your 100 followers (and then some now)! I am happy to say I was a follower long ago!

    Keep up the great work. Or is it fun? Anyway keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!