Making Up a Routine

Well today Curves is closed for the owner to observe one of her religious holidays. So I will not be there to work out, sad to say. Instead I have to do an at home fitness routine.

So I started out with the good old fashion stretching exercises of taking the clothes off of the line. Good bending, twisting and stretching exercise right there. Then I continued on by sweeping the floors and mopping them with bleach. Not only did my floors get sanitized I also used those abs to sweep with (keeping tummy tight while doing it) and worked my upper arms.

Next I plan on donning my running shoes and my pedometer to see how many steps I can get while chasing Emma around the house. It is hard to go for a walk with a 3 year old. She just can not go to fast at all. But she loves to swing so I am sure I can do that too! Pushing is resistance exercise right?

Now I do not have a heart rate monitor to check and see if any of this will do any good at all. But maybe while Emma is napping I can get in some walking. Meanwhile I do have an exercise bike that moves both my arms and legs to use. And I can also get a lil more with my 'rude' machine. Don't remember the name of it but basically it looks like I am riding a bucking horse. Sorta feels like it too. I have figure out how to do sit up with that one too!

So do you think I can do my own workout today?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiddo! Sounds like a great exercise routine! Just make sure if you snack between each one, your snack will be the Holey Donuts!


    Love ya! PJ

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!