Click & Give

Do you click for charity? Well you can today if you wish. Real simple....go to The Animal Rescue

CHONGQING, CHINA - OCTOBER 9:  Chinese senior ...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

site and just click the button to donate food. That's all. When you click then ads pop up. Those advertisers pay per click a donation to help feed animals. If you are interested in an advertiser then great. If not, no obligation of any kind.

If you look at the tabs on the top of the page you can do the same thing for hunger, child health, rain forest, breast cancer and literacy. So just go and click away to give to these charities. Not hard at all!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I will always click for a cause...it is such a simple way to help and give back...

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!