Beaterator

Here is the newest in Sony’s PSP games created by Rockstar Games and Timbaland. You can now create your own Rock tunes in your jam session. And it looks to be really easy to do. Kids are finding that in 2 minutes they have something original for them to listen too.

Pretty cool huh? I think so. Here is a demo of the Beaterator from Rockstar Games.



Now see how easy it was for these 2 kids to get their groove on.
Beaterator Sessions: Max and Clay Embed:


I know that with all kinds of new games out there helping create music like Rock band and more, that Beaterator from Rockstar Games will be a smashing success.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!