The Idea of a Resort

Myrtle Beach SkylineImage by James Willamor via Flickr

Towers on the Grove is at North Myrtle Beach in South Carolina
and I want to go there this summer.

I have cousins that live in South Carolina. And they have often been to a Myrtle Beach Resort.

I have heard about how beautiful the beach is. And all of the entertainment that is now located there. They have done helicopter tours of the area. Oh, that would be so cool. I love to fly and thing being in a helicopter would be so interesting.

The Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort also has packages where you can stay with them and get tickets to concerts, theater and even knights jousting. Have you been to a resort before? What did you like the best?

Sarah trying out the oceanImage by teepoole via Flickr

I do not think I will get to go to any of the Myrtle Beach Resorts. But if I can visit my cousins then maybe, just maybe I can book a special for me and Dear Hubby. That would be so romantic.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!