Happy 51st Birthday


My girlfriend Julie on her 51st birthday.
She is so thin!
How I would love to be small too.

Of course she has the super beauty pose.
This is after she has brought along her party food.
Are you ready?
And remember I am on a DIET!


Wonderful goodies from my favorite bakery.
That dark chocolate thingy on the left?
A chocolate dipped brownie.
A wonderful brownie topped with whipped chocolate mousse covered in chocolate ganache.
Sin and Heaven combined.

More baked goods!


And here is sushi, shrimp, cheeses, jellies, salads, fried green tomatoes, grape salad and more and more and more.

GOSH! I am full just looking at all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!