Boy, It is Dark around Here

My family is all out tonight.
Mom is playing cards with the ladies.
Dear Hubby is at an AmVets meeting before work.
And College Girl is at work.

So I find myself sitting here in the dark.
Yeah, I look up and realize I have not turned on a single light for myself.
Looking around there is not any lighting to be seen.
Now why is that.

Of course if I had fine art lamps that looked like this I am sure I would have it on.


What about a beautiful House of Troy lamp that reminds me to take time to hear the music?



Anything other than sitting here in the dark.
Guess I will get up and turn on a light.

Wait, wait, it is still light outside.
Think I will go and sit on the porch instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!