Moving on Up

My niece (in-law?) recently was married on a cruise ship. No I did not get to go. But seeing all the pictures was wonderful. Of course getting married normally goes along with a new home of some sort. She will be moving out of the Washington DC area up to Boston. Young, right out of college, up and coming young man on her arm and an offer to work for a Boston law firm. Who could ask for more. Well how about a little Real Estate in Boston.

Well she is. Having grown up in a colonial two story home in Virginia, she wants something a little more urban. So they are looking at Boston Lofts. They have looked at different ones but have not found the One. And the driving back and forth has become quite a pain too. So she checked out Bushari Group Real Estate that can help her by doing all the footwork. I am sure it will be no time and the moving truck will be loading her up.

Isn't it wonderful to think of new beginnings? Remembering that first home, apartment or loft. I know that my lil high rise studio that I had in college was not fancy but still lives in the romantic part of my memories. How about getting to move to a new area, new job, new home, new life. Thrilling and a tab bit scary. What was your first home away from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!