Brookies

CG's Favorite thing right now are
"Brookies"
They are a combination of Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies.
And simple to make.
These were created by three guys in her Theatre department at college.

First mix up your brownie mix.
Any kind you like.
Our second batch had walnuts in them.

Then you pour it in to a greased cookie sheet.
Place your cookie dough on top.
We used mini freeze and bake ones.


Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes
We honestly just watched them til we thought they were done.

Cool
Slice


EAT!

5 comments:

  1. Those look good! And so sweet that just looking at them makes my teeth hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, wow, that looks really good. I may have to try it. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look divine! enjoy them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - I'll have to try it. My kids will love it. So glad you are enjoying CG being home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you put this recipe up for me!?!? Because I've been thinking about how you would make a brookie ever since you mentioned in a previous post! You rock for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!