Fantasies Come True


Well for some people they do.
If you are a fan of Elton John like I am then you would adore getting to see him live.
Oh you already have?
Well lucky you.



Me not so lucky.
I would adore to get to go see Elton live in Vegas.
Who wouldn't?
Did you know he has a show going on there?
Elton John Las Vegas has Elton and his Red Piano.
Doing a wild rowdy ribald show.
They say it is best for adults so no lil kiddies at this one.
And that he sings all the good songs.
Wait, there are not any bad songs are there?

What is your favorite song?

Bennie And The Jets

Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

Candle In The Wind

Circle Of Life

Crocodile Rock

Daniel

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Empty Garden (Hey Hey Johnny)

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

I'm Still Standing

Island Girl

Nikita

Philadelphia Freedom

Rocket Man

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)

Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Song For Guy

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

The Bitch Is Back

The Last Song

Tiny Dancer

Watching The Planes Go By

Your Song


And have you followed him through all of his stages?
Glasses, costumes, hats, in, out and really out?




This is my all time favorite song.
Like my anthem from Elton.

The sights and sounds of Las Vegas accompanied by the sights and sounds of Elton John would make for a truly unforgettable evening.

This legendary singer, song-writer, philanthropist and absolute musical genius is now performing live at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
The Red Piano is not just a show; it’s a complete evening of talent that can be enjoyed by the most avid Elton John fan.

2 comments:

  1. aw, i hope you get to see him sometime!!!! thanks for such a nice comment about my gramma... she was one tough old bird, all right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite song is "madmen across the water." I love it. "you better get your coat dear, it looks like raaiiiiin." Anyway. I have not followed the guy through his stages because I was not really old enough, but I do love his stuff. My dad made me a CD of his favorite songs that I listen to a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!