Need Coffee


Well here I sit all bleary eyed! We have been playing the switch the car game for a few weeks now. As I have said before my lovely college girl's car went belly up. Poor car is still sitting across the street in Nessa's drive. She is so sweet not to torch the thing taking up her space. So we have borrowed my in-laws truck so dear hubby can go to his 2 jobs. Well they needed it back but his brother had one we could use. Only thing is it was in San Antonio Texas. That is a 3 hour drive one way. So after my DH worked Monday from 6 am til 1:30 am. Yes, those are correct hours. And then Tuesday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm we drove 6 hours to pick up a car. Making it in to the house by 3 am. And DH had to wake up at 5 am to start today (Wednesday) work schedule of 6 am til 1:30 am again today. Poor man. So yes, I had little sleep but more than DH. But we have a car for his use right now. My CG has my car going to campus. And my Mom left today in her van to go 2 hours away for heart surgery. She is having more stints put in after her heart attack. Please pray for her. And I sit here with the twins we babysit trying to keep all this in my head. Needless to say I am a bit swimmy today. I have yet to even make myself any coffee and I have been awake for 3 hours. Guess I will make that my next thought.

What is your day bringing you?

3 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious! Just listening to the house your poor hubby is keeping made me tired. Glad you have a car to use now. Where in Texas are you? I'm in the Dallas area.

    OH, hope your mom does ok. I'll think positive thoughts for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, just saw you're in Comanche, Texas although I have no idea where that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars, girl, coffee needs to be the first priority.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!