Nobody Here But Us Chickens

Well it has been a while since I have been able to sit down here and write.  Part of me wants to go on and on about how busy I have been.  The other part of me wants to just sit here and bask in the glow of the computer, knowing I am finally able to be back on my blog.

How about I just throw up some random photos from this summer and give you a lil catch up?

We were so thrilled to be able to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir live in Salt Lake City.  What amazing music they produce.  There is a show broadcast live every Sunday morning called Music and The Word.  You can see it as they tape it, free.  Just show up and enjoy.


Here we are, my Dear Hubby by my side.  I love he deeply and am so thankful to have him.  This summer has been a new learning lesson for him.  He was released from work at the beginning of summer.  Now he is learning just how busy it is to be 'retired'.  I laughed when he said he never knew he was going to be this busy.


When we were in Salt Lake City we also was able to see the Temple there.  I love how beautiful it is with the reflecting pool in front.  I could sit here for hours and just gaze upon the sights.


It was also amazing sitting on the edge of the Grand Canyon.  The splendor of watching the sun rise and the colors wake up was to die for.


And I was feeling sassy when we was able to see one of the Bridges of Madison County.  A beautiful reflection of history as well as a tearing at the heart of a woman's love story.  Yes, inside, we all have our secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!