Quick Thoughts #1


Oh this is so easy for me.  Automatically think of the grocery store.  It is not that I do not have a house full of food, for I do.  But I truly believe in staying fully stocked up.  Currently it would be geared strongly toward meat for the upright freezer we just brought in to keep our storage available.  Next it would be going toward fresh fruit and vegetables so I could can them for future use.  Thankfully our store has all I need for canning supplies.

Could this be better used for household items, building supplies or garden work.  I am sure it could be.  But as always, food is my first thought.

Hummmm, maybe I should rethink what I need to focus on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!