This is my favorite verse from the Bible. It is what I lean on the most. Where I get strength from. The promises here are perfect for me. There are 5 points that fill me.
1. That God has promised and gives me these things first and foremost!
2. I do not have to be fearful. It is of my own making when I am.
3. I am powerful, it is a God given right. That power is inside of me. It helps me get through the bad times and endures through out.
4. I am loved, I am filled with love and I have plenty of love to share. There is never a time I can not fill this nor give it. And it never empties.
5. Especially for this woman, Crazed Mind, I am reassured that I do have a sound mind. It is the mind that is right for me. Due to that I see things the way I am suppose to see them. And in this my thoughts are my own, great for having the ability to understand in a way that makes sense to me and my mind works in a logical manner.
Yes, this is the passage that keeps me focused best. I challenge you to share what helps you stay focused?