A Personal Message To Tyler V

Tyler this is a personal post just for you.  I am sure your not going to see it and that is okay.  Well not really as I wish you could see it.   But understand that you most likely will not.  As this is my space and I have chosen to do as I please with it this year then here I go.

Your an amazing young man.  You are going to be a fantastic gentleman to a lovely lady one day.  Take your time, there really is no rush.  God has a woman intended for you in his good time.  Just pray for her to be there for you when it is right and that you have the great judgement to recognize her.  When you do remember she is the precocious treasure you asked for and treat her as such for all of your life.  Give her 100% of your love and never expect that much back for you will be overwhelmed by even half of that.

Keep your joy and zest for life.  It is a God given gift that will keep you happy throughout.  That is the endure to the end part that will help you do just that.  It is also the part that will help you relate to your children one day.  The joy of life is the happiness we have been given as we travel this world.  It will be magnified as you share it with others as you did with us.  Not everyone has that natural talent to love automatically and to give it out so freely.

I also want to tell you to slow down but know it is silly of me to do so.  You have the energy of a young man with the drive to go to the next 10 steps of your life.  Just remember you need to do them in order so you learn as you go along. Otherwise they become stumbling blocks instead of stairs of growth.  Keep on your path, not anyone else.  Pray and listen to God's direction for you.  He has a plan.  It is going to be an exciting one.  Your not meant for a quiet dull life.

Now here is what I have been trying so hard to make sure to convey to you the most.  Thank you so much for sharing your vulnerability with us.  Thank you for telling us of the times you failed.  Thank you for letting us know that you strived to be better and even then temptation was so strong that it often won.  Thank you for sharing your heart for when you have prayed for discernment and your prayers were answered.  More so that those prayers took time as it also took you time to be ready for those answers.  In your sharing, in your eyes as you shared, as your voice trembled, while your heart opened you, it was in that moment that I was able to hear God speaking to me.  You are an instrument that has been used to change a life.  I feel strongly that you will continue to be one of God's tools for others as long as you keep your heart open and your spirit willing.  If you had not done your roll then I would not have been able to make my decision.  Tyler you are very important to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!