Rose Colored Outlook

Hey, I have a new look going on here.  Thanks to ZenniOptical.com!  Oh, by the way...this is not a paid or give me review.  You know what I mean.  Zenni did not contact me, no I purchased 2 pair of new funky cool eye glasses from them and love the new look.  And I wanted to share with you.


Look #1.  I love the fun design on the frames.  Give me the new chic geeky effect that is ever so popular today!


Look #2.  Looking so good with rose colored (frames) glasses.  I needed the new outlook on life!

These frames were $6.95 each.  Honestly!  For two frames, a set of slide on shades that fits either pair, eye glass cases for each, great art work cloth cleaners and shipping came to a grand total of $21.02.  See for yourself.
  • ORDER DATE
    August 13, 2014
    STATUS:
    COMPLETE
    Ship to
    Lenore Webb   
         Total
    $21.02
  • #225217View Prescription
    #225516View Prescription






I have to say I am happy with the new looks.  Oh and I said the cleaning cloths were works of art.  Well look at them.



Yes, these are what I am to wipe my glasses clean with.  You know that will be giving me a thrill to see such beautiful places.  I so appreciate those lil things in life that make me smile.  Thanks Zenni!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!